January 2014 SBCK South Bay Chameleon Keepers meeting

DeremensisBlue

Chameleon Enthusiast
Site Sponsor
Happy 2014 SBCKers!

We have final confirmation for the Jan 25 date at Hurley so you can ink it in.
Time: 2PM to 5PM
Place:
Hurley International
1945 Placentia Ave
Costa Mesa, CA 92627

We'll be trying new locations this year and bringing some variety to our visits together. I hope the new year finds you well and brings exciting chameleon projects to fruition!

As always, bring something to share to eat or drink and bring chameleons to show off. Make sure you bring an enclosure appropriate to your chameleon's needs. Food or drink can be any kind of "snacks" you would like to share!

Have a great 2014!
Bill
SBCK

Looks like Mulberry has silkies and hornworms in stock at the moment. I'll try to place an order on weds so pm me if you want anything.

I also have lots of dubias for sale too. I have way too many, so I'll give you a great price on them.

Last Call for Mulberry orders

I'm ordering at noon, so PM me by then if you want any silkies, eggs, hornworms, or supers.

Hi everyone! I will be brining some green banana roaches to the meeting if anyone is interested in buying them or trading them for some other interesting feeders. Includes a group of about 20 mixed adults and nymphs. I'd keep them, but my panther is only half-heartedly interested in them and they are a pain for me to catch and feed off (slippery little things). Hopefully someone has been wanting to give these a try or has a colony they could add these to!

I just got the Mulberry shipment and I have extras for people who didn't get their orders in. There are Hornworm cups and med and large silkies.

Hope people are coming, hasn't been much action on this thread.

Cat, I would be interested in your roaches, we could trade for the silkies maybe.

Good seeing everyone at the meeting. Thank you Tylene for the bugs, thanks Dave for the interesting information and thanks Jeremy for letting us use your facility.

Andy and I had a great time seeing everyone. Egon got some sun for the first time I awhile so I think he enjoyed it too. Great pictures as always Dave! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom