Jann, Carol, Olimpia...

Hi girls, can one of you identify this?
4 mo panther, pooped this morning and this was intact
haven't touched it
Sperm plug?, prolapsed?
I have no idea, thank you so much for your help!

Attachments

• 2011-03-31_09-02-28_839.jpg
    2011-03-31_09-02-28_839.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 145
I'm not Jann, Carol or Olimpia, but I can tell you that is not a prolapse. I would say it is a sperm plug. But I can't say that with 100% accuracy.

Not meant to be biased, and should have included Melric!, you have always been so nice and easy on the noobs. Didn't want to be scolded today, just looking for help!
Thank you everyone for the answers :)

Haha well I'm flattered. Yep, it looks like a sperm plug and nothing more serious. He'll probably get rid of it on his own, no need for you to do anything.

Not meant to be biased, and should have included Melric!, you have always been so nice and easy on the noobs. Didn't want to be scolded today, just looking for help!

I'm kidding. But I couldn't tell what it was. Obviously others have better eyes. lol.

I'm late with a reply (been at work with clients all day) but I totally agree that it's a sperm plug. Luie gets them every now and then and usually just wipes them off on a branch. :D

None of us are upset with you. It is just sort of unusual to have a person ask for help from people by name on the open forum. Most do that in pm's. But you chose some knowledgeable ladies to get help from so you are doing ok.:):)

I am not Jann, Carol or Olimpia either, but I agree with Laurie, who agrees with Olympia, who agrees with Dez! :D

Thank you all for your help, I was on my way to work as well, so that's why I took the shortest route to post. Not supposed to txt and drive!
Im just a single mom multitasking and I appreciate all the help that is offered :)

Not supposed to txt and drive!

Please dont, it may not be my child you hit crossing the road while txting, but it may be somebodys. A mom should know better!
'Multitasking' wont cut it when you cause a serious injury or death! You have a lunchbreak I assume.
Keep your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road!

Back
Top Bottom