Jann B Baby Owners Unite!

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
I am interested to know what all you new Chamelemums and Dads have called your Luie and Camille babies! Please post their names and pics here! I would LOVE to see them all in one place!

Here's Spartacus!!

He is so precious!! I just got him yesterday. What a doll!! (Pictures courtesy of Jann)

Attachments

• Spartacus - 10 weeks old June 6 2010.jpg
    Spartacus - 10 weeks old June 6 2010.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 144
  • Spartacus - 10 weeks old June 6  2010 174.jpg
    Spartacus - 10 weeks old June 6 2010 174.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 141
This is about an hour after he arrived. He is doing well and eating lots! It is very exciting to watch him hunt! I'm already starting to pick up on his personality, he likes to explore but is also very timid. And for some reason he loves to grab onto the thermometer wire. :p

This is Perry, and he is awesome!!!!! (Thanx a million Jann!!!!)

I will be posting a more in depth thread once i get some more pictures and i learn more about him.

Attachments

• Perry day 1 ).jpg
    Perry day 1 ).jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 198
These are photos (courtesy of Jann) that she has sent over the weeks. He really is a fine looking Chameleon!! I think he is a Daddy's boy for sure! Thanks Jann

MY BOY LUCA!

Attachments

• Babaie7weeksold51510013.jpg
    Babaie7weeksold51510013.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 168
  • babiesweek4033.jpg
    babiesweek4033.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 200
  • 25263_1292320507271_1208028238_30679051_5760557_n.jpg
    25263_1292320507271_1208028238_30679051_5760557_n.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 158
  • babiesday2101.jpg
    babiesday2101.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 151
My babies! They love being outside. They LOVE eating their hibiscus too! They are so sweet and friendly!

Little Alice

IMG_1130.jpg

Little Jasper

IMG_1059.jpg

Hear is Ichabod! he is eating like a little piggy and took a nice healthy little poop this morning.
Are any of you having a little bit of a temper problem with your little guys. He does not want me near him with a ten foot poll lol I have been working with just keeping my hand in the cage to try to get him use to me but he really seems to miss Jann :rolleyes:

Attachments

• cham1.JPG
    cham1.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 179
  • cham2.jpg
    cham2.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 148
I don't have her yet, but I will post the pictures of her (from Jann of course!) *I'm having trouble deciding between the name Selene or Echo. *I'm kind of leaning towards Echo though.*

065d1163.jpg

0ab508a2.jpg

418d60db.jpg

this is my little Leo

his name is Leo

I don't have him yet

Attachments

• attachments_2010_06_10(2).zip
    76.2 KB · Views: 92
I like Echo too. :) I'm excited to get her. She's such a pretty girl and Jann said she's friendly too.

Thank you Tiff for starting this thread!!! You'll have to bump it up every month so we can see them grow!!! I didn't get a Jann baby, but this thread is so fun, I'm excited for everyone who did!!! I can't wait to recheck this thread to see the babies. It's nice to put names to little faces and babies to owners!:D

I'm so excited for everyone too! That's why I started the thread! I just wish that I lived close enough to own one of those special chamele-babies myself! It'll be great to have them all in one place with their brand new identities!:D

Hear is Ichabod! he is eating like a little piggy and took a nice healthy little poop this morning.
Are any of you having a little bit of a temper problem with your little guys. He does not want me near him with a ten foot poll lol I have been working with just keeping my hand in the cage to try to get him use to me but he really seems to miss Jann :rolleyes:

Mine (Perry) seems to be the same way. Although i have cup fed him a few, and he warmed up to me a little. I still don't think he wants me to hold him though.

Mine (Perry) seems to be the same way. Although i have cup fed him a few, and he warmed up to me a little. I still don't think he wants me to hold him though.

Take them out of the cage and put them on a plant or a small tree and they will get use to you. They are probably scared of new keepers and the new cage. I kept them out on a plant on my bar allot. Once out of thr cage they should warm up to you fast and be very friendly. I'm sure going from a bag in a box to a strange cage flipped them out. I would keep them out of the cage as much as possible.

Back
Top Bottom