Jagger -Veiled Chameleon- From Turkey :)

Quick question, and I could totally be wrong. So please forgive me if I am. :) Is that an ivy plant in her cage? I think Ivy can be toxic, someone please correct me if I'm mistaken.

That looks like pothos to me. Boston ivy can be toxic but some ivy like Devil's Ivy is great for chams.

Actually i don't know it's safe or not safe :confused:
But you know please receiving information.
Jagger biting the leaves beginning. But now left it.
I shoot the leafs:
_DSC8471.jpg

_DSC8474.jpg

I love all of these shots, my favorite is the fly one! What kind of camera do you have. Those shots are very crisp.

Ps. Great looking little girl you got there

Thanks everyone :)

Yes, I've seen and participated in the contest.
Waiting for the support :)
Link
She keep her eyes a little time. And I call opens her eyes. It's a problem?

Thanks a lot my friend :) I'm new to chameleon business and everyone helpful.
I'm happy to see your post :D
And Buğra i'm waiting too :)

Very nice pictures, and cute little cham you have.

I think what mat meant was, if she is sleeping during the day, it could be a sign of illness.
But, it looks like she was enjoying the warmth of your hand and closed her eyes.
My chams often close their eyes when they are basking, they are not sleeping, and their eyes open right away when they know I am in the room.

I think what mat meant was, if she is sleeping during the day, it could be a sign of illness.
But, it looks like she was enjoying the warmth of your hand and closed her eyes.
My chams often close their eyes when they are basking, they are not sleeping, and their eyes open right away when they know I am in the room.

I agree! ;)

Thanks.
I hope too.
In a day she's very hyperactive.
She's closed her eyes; on sun, spot lamp and my hand
All the hottest places and she like it.

:) Yeah great city of Turkey. Particularly in terms of historical.
When was the last time you come?

I actually have not gone. My parents have gone many times and whenever they are talking about the subject of Istanbul they cannot keep quite about the place. Their house is decorated with many pieces from that region. It has been a while however I'm going to say sometime during the late 1990's.

Last edited:
I just checked with the parents and they have gone to Istanbul 4 times. Every time they RAVE about the tea, food, people, rugs and etc.... However it has been a long time since they have gone, it has been since the late 1990's. I want to go and experience this legendary place some day.

I actually have not gone. My parents have gone many times and whenever they are talking about the subject of Istanbul they cannot keep quite about the place. Their house is decorated with many pieces from that region. It has been a while however I'm going to say sometime during the late 1990's.

Maybe next time you should come too :)
Your parents should know Istanbul.
The same for all the tourists who come here. shopping shopping shopping :)

Congrats and Welcome!! What type of camera/lens did you use?

Thank you very much.

My Equipment;
Nikon D300s and D3000.
Nikon 105mm 2.8f Macro,
Nikon 50mm 1.8f G, Nikon 35mm 1.8f G,
Nikon 17-55mm 2.8f,
Tokina 12-24mm 3.5f,
Samyang 8mm 3.5f,
Nikon 18-105mm,
2xNikon SB900,
Youngnuo 560 II
and other equipment

amazing!

there are quite a few people from other countries than the u.s and canada here on the forums. =) your pictures are amazing and that little girl is beautiful. congrats! there are a few website where you can use a translator if u need help too. i use it when talking to my german and spanish and phillipino friends =) its on my IPhone

Back
Top Bottom