Jackson's stress colors

zEEkMaNgUs

I bought my Jackson from the pet store because he had a black coloring and after he got settled in a few days. One night i looked at him and his black complexion was completely gone. During the day he has a very dark complexion and at night hes a nice medium shade green. Hes healthy as can be he eats and humidity levels are right. here is a picture

Attachments

• 2013-04-09 10.59.19.jpg
    2013-04-09 10.59.19.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 142
  • 2013-03-29 16.54.24.jpg
    2013-03-29 16.54.24.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 122
I bought my Jackson from the pet store because he had a black coloring and after he got settled in a few days. One night i looked at him and his black complexion was completely gone. During the day he has a very dark complexion and at night hes a nice medium shade green. Hes healthy as can be he eats and humidity levels are right. here is a picture

Those indeed do look like stress colors..first glance says check the temp as he may be too cold. If he's eating, and the enviroment is ok then there's some other health issue going on- take him to a vet ASAP.

Other things to keep in mind; do you keep him in a glass enclosure where he can see his own reflection? Can he visually see any other chams...?

Back
Top Bottom