Jacksons like this

ealizard

does anyone have any photos of the jackson in the( lower right ) corner of this cover, I was told the baby I got is going to look similer to the pic, is it a normal Jackson or a different name for them like Three horn? can only find this pic. and can you show pics if you have one ? thanks

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 203
The pic you area referring to is trioceros johnstoni. Although it looks simliar to a normal Jackson's chameleon, it is quite different in many ways.

This species is not commonly available and although we are currently awaiting a shipment into the US, you ought to confirm the actual animal you are receiving.

If you find out that you are actually recieving this animal, you need to do some specific research due to some care differences as well as the fact that it will be WC.

HTH

Do you have any pictures of the baby? I would be very surprised if it was a Johnstonii.

Maybe the person was thinking Jacksonii, Jacksonii and got them confused? Even then that is doubtful too.

Did you get it from the show in Taylor, MI?

I did get it from the show in Taylor I traded for 2 of them and he showed me a pic that looked like the pic I show on the book, and they are supose to be cb ch, so I cross my fingers, and thanks for the help. Eric

Attachments

• 2014-01-14 18.50.35.jpg
    2014-01-14 18.50.35.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 161
Looks like a regular Jacksons to me, and a male. Hopefully you didn't trade an arm and a leg for it!

Once your little guy grows up he is going to look like the upper picture in the bottom right corner. It is a jacksoni xantholophus.

Carl

Back
Top Bottom