Jacksons Chameleon Enclousure Help?? Suggestions/ Pics

millsamus

Hello Cham fourms its been a while since I seeked help! My Female veiled chameleon is doing great and just had her 1 year birthday last month!! She is getting big and in the process of laying her 2ed clutch of eggs for this year.

Just recently got a jacksons Chameleon and I am asking for your suggestions on the Jackson's species.

Also would like to see YOUR ENCLOSURE!!!! (if you have a jackson's chameleon)

******I am NOT asking for care sheets, mainly for enclosure information PLUS Pictures are a MUST!!!*****

I have had much success with my veiled chameleon and I am finally moving on to a bigger and better species! This species as far as I know requires less heat compared to Veiled chams. Also they prefer lots of rainfall (humidity). I have looked info this species and sort of know what I need to do yet I am asking your opinion what I should provide this particular chameleon.

56079_10101135096424694_91865974_o.jpg

It depends on the current temperatures and the amount of sun they are getting. I didn't even water them today because it has been foggy and damp in the morning. Typically I mist them twice a day for 10-15 minutes. I have one mist head in the corner of each cage that only mists part of their cage. When I move them inside I often only drip them for about 20 minutes a day.

Setups look good! Yea it seems jacksons dont need as much supplements as veils do... weird. How wet do you keep yours?

Back
Top Bottom