Jackson's Chameleon basking most of the day

birds..or anything from above..my chame must be used to me since when he is outside on he bush out front..when he sees birds he comes to me slacking his body to the side..when i first got him he hide in his tree ( 6 bfoot ficus free range)..and now look to me for security..actuallt my first cham to act like he needs me...first time i came back from la..i spent two days..he ran towards me putting his lil hands in the air to climb on me...a sweet suprize..

birds..or anything from above..my chame must be used to me since when he is outside on he bush out front..when he sees birds he comes to me slacking his body to the side..when i first got him he hide in his tree ( 6 bfoot ficus free range)..and now look to me for security..actuallt my first cham to act like he needs me...first time i came back from la..i spent two days..he ran towards me putting his lil hands in the air to climb on me...a sweet suprize..

I hope someday mine gets like that...

JoJackson and Cainscham made some really great points in this discussion. I am cautiously optimistic that following the suggestions already discussed that there will be a good outcome for your little fella. Keep us posted.
Dr Ren (Vet)

JoJackson and Cainscham made some really great points in this discussion. I am cautiously optimistic that following the suggestions already discussed that there will be a good outcome for your little fella. Keep us posted.
Dr Ren (Vet)

alot of obsevation will do good.....keep an eye on yer lil buddy

Ok, so I am going to take him to the vet whenever I can get an appt set up. I came home from class today, still basking. But he was sleeping. I took him out again and hardly did anything while I held him and inspected him. Usually he's really weary and standoffish. Even though he was the same bright green, he was asleep half the time.

Back
Top Bottom