Jackson's at petsmart.

PetSmart is horrible at taking care of 90% of their animals.. its just cruel and they are so blatantly ignorant about it, its ridiculous.. They always act like they are so smart and know everything about every animal that comes in there too.. I also live in Arizona, Tucson and saw a Jackson's cham the other day.. its just wrong... I am thinking about taking him home as well..

It's been said on here a hundred times before and I'm sure I'm going to sound like "the bad guy" but here it goes...
When you buy a cham from these stores it just shows "head office" that they can make money on these. Next month there will be more. Until they realise they are more trouble then they are worth, and they can't make a profit, they will keep stocking them.

Truth of it is I even feel bad for the ones in containers at the shows. Kids knocking the cups off the tables and poking at them all day.

I'm glad you saved this little guy, but Petsmart gets the wrong message when you do. Sorry:eek:

It's been said on here a hundred times before and I'm sure I'm going to sound like "the bad guy" but here it goes...
When you buy a cham from these stores it just shows "head office" that they can make money on these. Next month there will be more. Until they realise they are more trouble then they are worth, and they can't make a profit, they will keep stocking them.

Truth of it is I even feel bad for the ones in containers at the shows. Kids knocking the cups off the tables and poking at them all day.

I'm glad you saved this little guy, but Petsmart gets the wrong message when you do. Sorry:eek:

I hate to say it but you're completely right. The more we buy the more they think its ok. But heck, i'm guilty of it too.

I seen the exact same thing 30 minutes ago.. I felt so bad for the little guy. If only it wasn't 130 bucks.. Feel bad. Damn petsmart.

What do you mean when you say "her temps were in the 80s no basking spot"? Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but the basking spot for Jacksons should be in the low 80s...

Anyway, that is sad that your local store doesn't know what they're doing. Glad the little guy has a good home now.

What do you mean when you say "her temps were in the 80s no basking spot"? Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but the basking spot for Jacksons should be in the low 80s...

Anyway, that is sad that your local store doesn't know what they're doing. Glad the little guy has a good home now.

His entire tank was in the high 80s.

PetSmart is horrible at taking care of 90% of their animals.. its just cruel and they are so blatantly ignorant about it, its ridiculous.. They always act like they are so smart and know everything about every animal that comes in there too.. I also live in Arizona, Tucson and saw a Jackson's cham the other day.. its just wrong... I am thinking about taking him home as well..

Hey we're in Tucson too.

This lil guy was at the petsmart by my house, what is the brown spot on his side??

6ce271e1-6bf1-85c7.jpg

Jackson petsmart

I also just got a Jackson from petsmart too because they did not know how to take care of them and they were doing very poorly I baught him in disgust of the people and he is doing a little better I'm trying to acclimate him well enough but I think he is adjusting I just hope he gets better cuz he was by well when I saved him .... I have a thread on health clinic if u guys could help I would appreciate it

Good job on getting him out of there theres a local shop that buys them from PETCO in my town just to get them out of that horrible place then they sell them for less just so they can make sure they have a caring home

Back
Top Bottom