jacksonii jacksonii

melonman

So i made a trip to the reptile store today in an intention to sell 1 of my baby jacksonii jacksonii chams..they were very pleased with it..they asked how much i was asking for it and i told them i was going to decide just give me 3days to decide and they said ok ...i really wanted to check here first considering that these are uncommon whats a good price for it

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 215
I would sell it on here. I'm sure there are some people who would love to use it as a breeder. Some people on here already have some and the captive population isn't very big. It would be a great addition for someone, I'm sure. You should sell it to someone who already has one.

Yea but im not to fond of shipping and most want shipped ......i have another one that im sure is male but hes mine...if they help shipp i could consider :)

$40 is about what a pet shop would usually pay for one...around the pacific north west that is.

Last edited:
Didnt notice bump took a look and it looks like she has big nostrils her brothers are like that too..she the fatest ...she takes on 40 pinheads in one visit to the feeder cup..:)

Some one said that they would trade me a rudis baby for her ... are rudis good chams if not then i am probably gonna end up selling this jj on here :)

rudis i think are hard to come by.

IM not sure of any active members at this time that work with them.

Personally, an this is MO, If you get a rudis, it should be becuase you are going to breed them, as they are a harder species to come by.

Update

Took a pic of the little one on the move...

Attachments

• 2012-06-18_16-17-01_635.jpg
    2012-06-18_16-17-01_635.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 219
Back
Top Bottom