Jackson+fruit and veggies

It isn't normal for them to chew on Ficus. They may be desperate for something (moisture, nutrients), so tell us more about how you care for them...watering, feeding, gutloading, supplements, etc.

It isn't normal for them to chew on Ficus. They may be desperate for something, so tell us more about how you care for them...watering, feeding, gutloading, supplements, etc.

It is okay to reiterate the concerns, but not just to copy straight from someone else's post. Use the quotation function to show what someone else has posted if you agree with it instead of stealing someone else's words.

Chameleon Info:
Your Chameleon - Jackson, Male and Female, and don't really know real age. I have had them in my care for 3 months
Handling - Almost every day
Feeding - I feed them 4-8 crickets every other day. I Gut-load them with Zilla cricket and insect food
Supplements - exo-terra pure calcium use every feeding rep-cal calcium with D3 dust the crickets with this on the 15th of every month exo-terra 1/2 and 1/2 multi vitamin and calcium with d3 use every 18th of the month
Watering - I have a reptifogger that is always on I also have an automatic mister that goes off every 1 hours for 1 minute. I see them drinking all the time.
Fecal Description - They are always white and black. They have never been tested for parasites as far as I know.
History - They use to sleep during the day but it was because I was over supplementing them but I fixed that.

Cage Info:
Cage Type - All screen it is 36" tall by 18" deep and 18" wide
Lighting - exo-terra, repti-glo 5.0 uvb and 50W basking bulb. I turn the lights on at 8am and turn them off at 8pm
Temperature - During the day the basking spot is at 80-85 F the bottom is 73 and at night the bottom is 62 and the top is 70 F. digital at the bottom and
Humidity - 60-80%. I have a fogger that is always going to keep it up. Hydrometer.
Plants - I use live and fake plants 2 big ficus and a few other plants.
Placement - It is in my room. It is like 15' away from a fan that I use on ocation the only people that really come in my room is me and my brother. The top of the cage is a little over 5' off the ground.
Location - I live in Veguita,NM.

Back
Top Bottom