Jackson experts

DJ Richey Rich

experts

I found a jackson at my local pet store but it dosnt have horns at all it has 2 half inch jagged pices of skin comming off the nose I was thinking it must be a female so I have been looking on here and females dont have anything comming off the nose I notest the ridge on the back on the net is smooth flowing the one at the pet store has spikes sharp looking the color is green body with yellow belly. Ill try to snap a pic tomarow if needed.

I just looked at a young one on flcham and your right. I wounder if I can play it off and get it for the price of a jacksons arnt fishers going for a lot more on the market

definately need to post a pic.:confused:
Okay, never mind, you seemed to have already resolved it. :)

Last edited:
I would be nice to the pet store. I would buy my "Jacksons" take it home them say after research you are sure it is a Fischer's. Win win situation.

I would be nice to the pet store. I would buy my "Jacksons" take it home them say after research you are sure it is a Fischer's. Win win situation.
Thats a great idea I thinking the shipper messed up on the order lol. But it is a great petstore they dont know every animal but they follow the care sheet to a T on all there reptiles and always ask me questions on if there veilds are looking healthy. So you all think it would be a fun opertunity to have a fischer's

Thats a great idea I thinking the shipper messed up on the order lol. But it is a great petstore they dont know every animal but they follow the care sheet to a T on all there reptiles and always ask me questions on if there veilds are looking healthy. So you all think it would be a fun opertunity to have a fischer's

Judging by the fact you didnt know the difference between a jackons and a "fishchers" I think youll need a lot of research!

I figured it wasnt a jacksons but wasnt sure cuz the shop said it was didnt know if it was a breed I havent seen and I have never had a resion to research much on anything besides a veiled chameleon. Research is what I am good at hints y im a DJ im stuck on my computer listining to music all day and reasearching things I have a resion to research

Back
Top Bottom