Jackson eating millipede

Boricua

New Member
hello! I took my Jackson Chameleon out to take some sun and even though I was watching him.... in just a few seconds he caught a millipede who I guessed just crawl out of somewhere in my patio. I live in the tropics, so we have a lot of them around and I know they can be somewhat poisonous. My Jackson seems fine, but it pretty much just happened now. Any advice? Should I keep an eye on any specific reactions?

Thanks
 

Thehippie

Chameleon Enthusiast
the only real concern would be toxins from plants or pesticides, from what I heard pedes should be fine but I would monitor his behavior or possibly take him to the vet just in case. like @ERKleRose said @JacksJill would probably be able to help more than me lol, hope he does well(y)
 
Top Bottom