Jackson Dealers

Calegrey

Little bit ranty but-
Is it just me or are there only two chameleon breeder/dealers (LLLreptile and backwater reptiles) who have Jacksons chameleons?
I'm getting a little frustrated at this point, all the equipment is arriving or getting set up for the enclosure, and lo-and-behold I have two choices for who I can order a healthy Jackson male from. Sure, I'm still at the 2 weeks away from ready mark because I want to "dry" run the enclosure and make sure temperature gradients and humidity levels are golden but... come on.

The reality is, very few people breed jackson's successfully. They are relatively inexpensive to import, so the larger vendors don't breed, they just get them wholesale. If you want to investigate these two sources check out the Fauna Classifieds Board of Inquiry.

hang in there, you will find one , also, try posting in the wanted section ?
I breed 2 types of Jax, the X, and Meru, I don't have any girls due until mid summer now, but if I hear of anyone with any available I will point them in your direction:)

My original plan was for getting Jacksons mostly because of the lack of eggs and temperature ranges, but the more I research, set up, and look at all these lovely scaleys the more I come to really like Veileds. I've actually ended up setting my enclosure up for them, and probably going to get one first opportunity I get. Thank you for the notice and intent to help though. I do love how Jacksons look, and the slightly more social-to-humans reputation they have. Merus look awesome btw.

Back
Top Bottom