Jackson Chameleon care

BMAlcantra808

Let's start by saying I'm new on this forum and I don't know how start a new on here so anyway can someone help why jackson chameleon is not eating and trying to escape
Well I'm guessing the reason being he wild caught and that's why he tries to escape ok but does anyone know how to make him stop from doing that and the other question is why won't he eat and tried hand feeding em work fa a little while and after that stopped can someone tell what to do please
Here's a picture on my chameleon cage

]IMG]URL=http://s908.photobucket.com/user/LilRampage808/media/image_zps6ad89518.jpg.html]
image_zps6ad89518.jpg
[/URL]

I need help with my Jackson Chameleon

Can someone help why my jackson chameleon is not eating and always trying to escape
Well I'm guessing the reason being he is wild caught and that's why he tries to escape ok but does anyone know how to make him stop from doing that and the other question is why won't he eat and tried hand feeding em work fa a little while and after that stopped can someone tell what to do please
Here's a picture on my chameleon cage

]IMG]URL=http://s908.photobucket.com/user/LilRampage808/media/image_zps6ad89518.jpg.html]
image_zps6ad89518.jpg
[/URL]
[/QUOTE]​

Welcome to the site!

The size pf the cage is likely the main reason he wants out.

He needs a 2x2x4' screened enclosure ideally .

Also, those zoophobas in the dirt, can cause him to inadvertently eat the substrate, which can cause him health issues, and even death.

The substrate is unnecessary, and can be taken completely out.

THat video leedragon posted is excellent, and you would do good to study it.

Also, you have
the image
. What you need, is a [ /CENTER]
at the end if you want it centered. ;)

New Cage And Set Up

I Just A New Cage For The Jackson And He Seems To Like It But He Doesnt eat I Put Like 20 Crickets In The Cage And He Just Looks At Em Does Anyone Why Hes Not Eating

Are you Brandon Alcantra on YouTube? And you really should follow that video to a T. It's the same one I sent you, if you're that same person...

I bought tall cage I forget how tall it is but it's tall he seems like it but he won't eat I just put like 20 crickets in there hasn't even touch one of em only stares at em that's all do know what I should do

there is too much insects in there at the same time he gets confuse, try to put 1-3 at the same time and don´t feed the same food all the time, try other insects

They need lots of variety or they won't eat. Horn worms sil worms, meal worms super worms wax worms dubia roaches calci worms praying mantis snails blue bottle flies black soldier flys. Are you gut loaded your crickets as well?

Back
Top Bottom