Jack Frost Nosey be

Seakit

Hi all I would like to introduce our Nosey be I purchased from rsepiphte. He arrived last Wed. He's has settled in very nicely and is eating and drinking like a champ. As soon as I got him unpacked and in his cage he headed right for the dripper hose and starting drinking, than headed for his basking spot. After he warmed up he went on the hunt.

My son Joshua has been bugging me to get a Cham for the last 2 months. Every day at least 10 times a day I have heard I want a chameleon. So I decided to make this a early Christmas present for him and I to share. Joshua is 2 1/2 years old and understands that he can't hold or touch the cham, and he's fine with that. I pull up a chair when its feeding time and he stands on the chair and watches him eat. Joshua gets so excited when he sees the cham shoot his tongue and catch his prey lol.

Here's some pics taken today of Jack Frost and his cage.
Thanks for looking
Steve

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 153
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 131
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 122
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 223
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 117
i like how your cage is setup! Question, did u trim leafs and branches of the umbrella plant or was it like that :D

i like how your cage is setup! Question, did u trim leafs and branches of the umbrella plant or was it like that :D

Thank you! No I didn't trim any leaves or branches on any of the plants. I bought them at Otts greenhouse in Swenksville Pa. Brought them home and put them in the shower and gave them a good cleaning. The umbrella plant measures over 40 inches, so the top is slightly bent at the top.

I'm planning on starting a thread on Otts greenhouse it's a Cham's paradise! They have full size trees from the rainforest growing indoors. Including banana trees, a huge waterfall with pond and fish. The place is amazing!

Thank you! No I didn't trim any leaves or branches on any of the plants. I bought them at Otts greenhouse in Swenksville Pa. Brought them home and put them in the shower and gave them a good cleaning. The umbrella plant measures over 40 inches, so the top is slightly bent at the top.

I'm planning on starting a thread on Otts greenhouse it's a Cham's paradise! They have full size trees from the rainforest growing indoors. Including banana trees, a huge waterfall with pond and fish. The place is amazing!

I might have to make a trip up there to see what they have. Starting to plan out a big boy cage for my Randal.

Your Cham looks awesome and I love his name. Very appropriate for the weather we have been getting these past 2 weeks.

Andy

I might have to make a trip up there to see what they have. Starting to plan out a big boy cage for my Randal.

Your Cham looks awesome and I love his name. Very appropriate for the weather we have been getting these past 2 weeks.

Andy

Thank you Andy, Nice to meet a cham owner in my area. That was a big factor in picking his name :)
"Jack Frost" sire is "Blue" who was sired by "Blue Dreams" and the dam of the clutch was sired by "Greaseball". I'm sure he will be a real looker when he matures.
Its well worth the trip! Take your camera you will be amazed how beautiful the greenhouse is.
I paid 13.50 for the umbrella , and the same for the ficus.

What a great Christmas present to share with your son. You will both have so much fun! Jack is a cutie!

What a great Christmas present to share with your son. You will both have so much fun! Jack is a cutie!

Thank you. Yes its awesome to share this with my son. he really shows a great interests in chams, so I figured its a good time to get him started. He made me laugh the other day he said he wants a snake! I told him NO! lol. Its not that I dislike snakes, I had them when I was younger but I want him to stay focused on chams. If he had his way we would have a house full of critters. lol

Pics of JF taken 12/16/13

Couple of pics of Jack taken yesterday after his afternoon misting.

Attachments

• a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 110
  • a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 86
Back
Top Bottom