I've come to a conclusion...

After a lifetime of keeping/having animals as part of my life, I've come to some conclusions:
  • Dogs are morons
  • Cats are jerks
  • Rodents are evil geniuses intent on ruling the world
  • Lizards are assholes
But all of that's OK! (If you haven't guessed, it's been one of those weeks... :confused: )
Ok, now I'd like to hear from your dog's , cat's, rodents, and lizards opinions/conclusions! Hmmm?! Lol

Hmm...all of my critters are just food obsessed. Dog wakes me earlier and earlier each night for his 6AM breakfast. Cats take turns walking/climbing on me alternating with dog’s turn at doing same for their evening meals. If I look at my chams, they all come forward and look into their feeders. Beardie...if I haven’t any bugs, I don’t exist. Love how he now closes his eyes and turns his head when I try to hand feed him his salad.

I MUST interject on behalf of cats.

Yes, dogs are morons. You tell them to run into a burning building, and in they go, sizzling all the while.

Say the same to a cat, and receive a look from hell before it sprints in opposite direction.

The rat, will go ahead and walk through the fire (with its buddies the roaches) and come out just fine.

The cham, unfortunately for him, and in his final life lesson, thinks if he slowly leaf walks away he can escape.

To me the only one with true intelligence is the cat :)

I feel like dogs are smart in a stupid way. Stella loves to chase any flying bugs but she is too stupid to look up when the bugs are literally an inch from her head. On the smart side, she’ll hide behind a pillar or the grill and jump out to catch the shadows when they come back

I hear that. Ol' Furface got into something a few days ago that's had him purging from both ends—the first time all over the family room carpet. We're still soaking & blotting with Nature's Miracle to get the stink & stains out—then it's off to the market to rent a steam cleaner. He's on the old rice & hamburger diet. His vet called this evening to check up on him. If he doesn't stabilize soon, she wants to run some blood tests.

Re: Dogs—This came across my newsfeed today...

This could at least explain why my two service dogs (both Labs) understood pointing, while none of my other dogs did.

Back
Top Bottom