I've been bitten!(by accident)

vladdimir26

So yesterday I was hand feeding my chameleon and one of the worms got stuck in between my two fingers. Before I had a chance to notice it, he had already shot his tongue into my hand and i guess the side of the tongue hit a part of my finger, pulling it back and then ACCIDENTALLY biting me. It hurt a little little bit and I wasn't bleeding, and no marks. He didn't really seem to care since he continued to eat. Just wanted to share the story :p :D

Haha that's pretty funny. I've yet to be able to hand feed my little munchkin but hopefully it'll happen soon. Thanks for sharing your story.

LMAO bless. It doesn't hurt now but seen some images I've seen of what a adult veiled can do if its out of aggression LOL

At least it didn't hurt, my panther bit my pinkie finger yesterday by accident as well but since he's 11 months and medium sized, did throb a little LOL

Aw! haha i think its so cute when our scaled friends accidentally nip at our fingers. its cute when my tegus do it. haha a little more serious though when they miss.:D

So yesterday I was hand feeding my chameleon and one of the worms got stuck in between my two fingers. Before I had a chance to notice it, he had already shot his tongue into my hand and i guess the side of the tongue hit a part of my finger, pulling it back and then ACCIDENTALLY biting me. It hurt a little little bit and I wasn't bleeding, and no marks. He didn't really seem to care since he continued to eat. Just wanted to share the story :p :D

this happened to me 2!! thats y i sometimes use tweezers

Back
Top Bottom