I've been bitten by a bug!

Drake

The "wanting another chameleon" bug!:p

I am interested in getting a Panther Chameleon, but I'm not sure what kind yet. I like the Nosy-Bes, Ambilobes, actually I like then all! :eek: If you where going to buy another Cham, what would you possibly buy? How hard is taking care of a Panther Chameleon, different from taking care of a Veiled? Also, what are some good reputable breeders online? Jenna, do you have any male Ambanja babies yet?

Ugh, this is a hard decision, but I like those Ambanjas and Nosy Bes, oh and Ambilobes...oh man yes this is hard.
:(

:D I am in the same boat as you. I am currently thinking about another panther, or possibly a johnstons or fischers. Very tough decision; I may have to get two :p :eek: :eek:

I think if you can properly care for a veiled, you should have no problem with a panther. You have been around these forums for a while, so I am sure you know the kind of setup they do best in. Let us know what you decide. I will probably be making a decision sometime this week.

Have you seen any Johnston's for sale, Brad? I never have, and I think they are beautiful, too.

I am seriously considering the Chamaeleo (Trioceros) cristatus for next, but I am not sure if I am ready. They are supposed to be harder to keep. I will wait a good 6 months or so and decide then.

Heika

Yea, I am also considering a Jonstons as well as a Fischer. So hard to choose! Also keep me updated Brad, if you decide purchase anything. If I buy a Panther, its either going to be from Kammerflage Kreations (Im gonna go with the Panther package deal) or from Jenna. Those are the only 2 I know of so far. Thanks for the replys :D

I've been looking at some Ambanja's at chameleonsonly.com, at Theodons offspring as pictured here...

Theoden%20-%205_small6.JPG

Or here is the link
http://chameleonsonly.com/theoden.htm

I was considering getting the "Panther Package" from them aswell...

hmmm still not sure though :eek:

Back
Top Bottom