Itty Bitty Cross

pssh

Avid Member
Some pictures of a little cross. Okay, not that little, but still small :) Wanna guess the gender?

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0136.jpg

DSC_0132.jpg

EYE BULGE!
DSC_0133.jpg

More bulging.
DSC_0129.jpg

DSC_0102.jpg

This was a super fail picture, but I thought it looked cute. Baby says Hi.
DSC_0103.jpg

ambilobeXnosy beXsambava. No ambanja

She's a butthead. She puffs up and false strikes at you then runs up your arm and down your back. The first time she did it I almost didn't even know what happened because she did it so fast. She will also grab onto anything I pass by when I'm holding her, so all of a sudden I just loose her!

She has a lot more color than I thought she would. Most of it is a nasty green color, but the pretty blue she shows makes up for it :) Her face stripes turn orange too! I think you can see a little bit of it in those pictures.

ambilobeXnosy beXsambava She's a butthead. She puffs up and false strikes at you then runs up your arm and down your back. The first time she did it I almost didn't even know what happened because she did it so fast. She will also grab onto anything I pass by when I'm holding her, so all of a sudden I just loose her!

She has a lot more color than I thought she would. Most of it is a nasty green color, but the pretty blue she shows makes up for it :) Her face stripes turn orange too! I think you can see a little bit of it in those pictures.

i love girls with a some moxy;):cool:, thats funny, and she looks purdy fr being a butthead:):D:p

Back
Top Bottom