It's so difficult!

Nixehface

I only got my little Panther on thursday but I'm so tempted to go look and see what he's doing but I know I must give him time to get settled!
I don't know how people can do it lol, did manage to get a picture of him though when he arrived.
He's so teeny :p

dsc01191d.jpg

nice looking chameleon! He look pretty healthy. Have fun with him i love watching how their colors change over their life.

aaaaawww he is too cute. I remember thinking the same when we got Gizzy, although within 2 days she was the one doing the watching. Her nosiness has no bounds. I bet that your guy will be spying on you already, lol. :cool:

nice looking chameleon! He look pretty healthy. Have fun with him i love watching how their colors change over their life.

That's what I'm most excited about.. watching his colours come up.
He's a nosy be x ambanja so I know he will look beautiful either way!
Yes, the lady I got him from is a well respected breeder :D

aaaaawww he is too cute. I remember thinking the same when we got Gizzy, although within 2 days she was the one doing the watching. Her nosiness has no bounds. I bet that your guy will be spying on you already, lol. :cool:

Yes, I can see him hanging from the very bottom vine curled up and looking around the place lol

Id remove that substrate, its really not safe, it can cause impaction. Cham gets some substrate stuck on his toung when trying to shoot for an insect....cham eats it, cham gets substrate stuck in intestins, wich causes blockage, and things can go down from there.

Id remove that substrate, its really not safe, it can cause impaction. Cham gets some substrate stuck on his toung when trying to shoot for an insect....cham eats it, cham gets substrate stuck in intestins, wich causes blockage, and things can go down from there.

It's not really substrate... It's stuck on, can't really come off..

What a cute l'il baby-cham! I look forward to future pics showing how his colour develops! Congrats on your new baby - chams are totally fascinating and addictive! I am also in the Uk - Welcome!:D

Back
Top Bottom