Photo 36.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 185
  • Photo 6.jpg
    Photo 6.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 152
  • Photo 33.jpg
    Photo 33.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 172
The mellers are suppose to be farmed...so captive hatched. I have had the smaller one for 7 months. The new one I just got a few weeks ago. Thank you. Been on here many times, just never posted before. The bigger one still had a case of round worms, but we have resolved that...:)

- norm

My newest...

2 Horned Sailfin Mountain Chameleon. Now, if I could just find a healthy female...

- norm

Attachments

• twohornedchameleon.jpg
    twohornedchameleon.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 191
Welcome to the forum. This may sound odd but you don't seem comfortable with chams for some one who has so many. I have never seen any one need a glove to hold a mellers. Are your mellers aggressive? Nice looking chams btw.

It is truly not adviseable to EVER hold a cham by the back the way you are in the first Oustalet pic. It is very threatening to them.

welcome to the forums. :)

nice chams you got there...I realy like that 2 horned.
you realy need to get a female fast. :D

Harry

LOL, for all the critics here, I was taking her off my shirt when the camera went off...not holding her "per se" like that. It has a four second delay and she ran upward....:)
I hold them like you see in the other pics, on my fingers.
And the mellers have insanely sharp claws, that was the reason for the glove...anyways, the "offending" pic is gone

Hey man, WELCOME! to the forums, you have a very nice collection, I love the melleris and those are some neat sailfins, keep up the good work brotha, and post more pics!!

-Richard

Back
Top Bottom