It's finally coming together

qdude46

I have been saving money and searching for the right time and im finally going to get my pygmies soon. A shipment of soil, drainage supplies, and springtails should be here tomorrow and i just got back home from getting some new plants. So far i have a large mini-palm, an asparagus fern, bamboo, a schefflera, golden spike moss, and a type of maidenhair fern(there is a pothos that is coming in the shipment too). I cant wait to set it up and in about a week or so, my mom is going to take me to oceanside so i can go to the LLL store to get a pair of spectrals. Pics will be up on saturday at the latest and give me any suggestions on what other plants i should use. (I was going to get a creeping fig but i forgot, ahhhh stupid me:p)

Package got her yesterday afternoon and now I'm going to get started. Time to wash the leca and process the plants. Still looking for plant suggestions:D

Just finished about 25 minutes ago. Man, that was harder than I thought. Plants to forever to place because the roots were way bigger than I had expected. Pics will be up as soon as my mom is done with my laptop so i can start a new thread!:D

Just finished about 25 minutes ago. Man, that was harder than I thought. Plants to forever to place because the roots were way bigger than I had expected. Pics will be up as soon as my mom is done with my laptop so i can start a new thread!:D

tell your mom to hurry
:):D

Not sure, I thought I was going to an expo but plans changed so I might be going to an LLL store to get them soon.

Back
Top Bottom