It litetrally smells like rotten eggs not in a sulfurous way

Cammy36

Idk what to do I'm trying to find a specific reptile vet but my cham her color is great she gets very grumpy if she can not be on me at all times..... we in my hands/ well pouch she may move freely around room but sits on my head or my shirt sticks head out luvs Seinfeld shes evan slept w me ..I used to volunteer at the nature center for 8 years every weekend ..she will not eat color great will literally throw her self at front of enclosure to get to me she has an inside and an outside enclosure I ordered some emergency food a.k.a. vitamins you Syringe feed if your rep won't eat please guys n e 1 been thru this n when she goes 2the bathroom it's like chunks of urate n smells like rotten eggs but then I pull harden bloog out of....u know n. E. 1 .n s.w.fla. know a good rep vet? I'd do anything 4her I know I posted something like this earlier but please anything will help I keep reading the blood part is parasiticOr the fact that the eggs could have been broken inside her and it could go septic but her color is so perfect on she just pushes these things out and it's not urate it's like crusshed eggs and then hardened blood stuck where it comes out or comes out with it about 1 min after the nasty egg mush and I take it out of herif its stuck and she does does it want to be with anybody else but me as she literally throws herself at me when I go to put food in which she won't eat! I've tried wax, super n regular mealworms,crickets , 2 baby moths ... should I try some pinky a.k.a baby newborn mice? Please n e 1 else been thru n e thing like this I thought gravid 4 sure maybe burmation but almost 3 weeks taking in as far as I know only water with vitamin powder please any comment /response I am so so happy for thank you !

This is her color n this is wat comes out n past 4 days parasites egg burst gone septic ...?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210123-063527_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20210123-063527_Photos.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 120
  • Screenshot_20210123-063417_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20210123-063417_Messenger.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 120
Idk what to do I'm trying to find a specific reptile vet but my cham her color is great she gets very grumpy if she can not be on me at all times..... we in my hands/ well pouch she may move freely around room but sits on my head or my shirt sticks head out luvs Seinfeld shes evan slept w me ..I used to volunteer at the nature center for 8 years every weekend ..she will not eat color great will literally throw her self at front of enclosure to get to me she has an inside and an outside enclosure I ordered some emergency food a.k.a. vitamins you Syringe feed if your rep won't eat please guys n e 1 been thru this n when she goes 2the bathroom it's like chunks of urate n smells like rotten eggs but then I pull harden bloog out of....u know n. E. 1 .n s.w.fla. know a good rep vet? I'd do anything 4her I know I posted something like this earlier but please anything will help I keep reading the blood part is parasiticOr the fact that the eggs could have been broken inside her and it could go septic but her color is so perfect on she just pushes these things out and it's not urate it's like crusshed eggs and then hardened blood stuck where it comes out or comes out with it about 1 min after the nasty egg mush and I take it out of herif its stuck and she does does it want to be with anybody else but me as she literally throws herself at me when I go to put food in which she won't eat! I've tried wax, super n regular mealworms,crickets , 2 baby moths ... should I try some pinky a.k.a baby newborn mice? Please n e 1 else been thru n e thing like this I thought gravid 4 sure maybe burmation but almost 3 weeks taking in as far as I know only water with vitamin powder please any comment /response I am so so happy for thank you !

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210123-063527_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20210123-063527_Photos.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 109
  • Screenshot_20210123-063417_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20210123-063417_Messenger.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 109
I would seek out an exotic Vet. ASAP tell them it’s emergency... I’m not that experienced but that doe not look healthy... I wouldn’t wait for people to reply- Good luck with her I hope she is ok

Not trying to be harsh...... This was addressed in many other threads. In which you did not take control. When she was not laying her eggs... That is when she should have been taken to the vet. There is a website that you can search for reptile vets in your area I can tagg it for you.

But, it is so important that once a problem is noticed, that action is taken.

shes evan slept w me
OMG what are you doing? This is not a puppy. You need to take her to the vet. Others told you this as well.

Starting to feel like you are a troll just here to screw with us. You do not listen to feedback. You do not make changes when you are told your doing something incorrectly. You just make these posts and ignore the info you get. Then you make another one and do the same.

OMG what are you doing? This is not a puppy. You need to take her to the vet. Others told you this as well.

Starting to feel like you are a troll just here to screw with us. You do not listen to feedback. You do not make changes when you are told your doing something incorrectly. You just make these posts and ignore the info you get. Then you make another one and do the same.
Some things need to be said😕👍

Totally agreed. Chameleons are not dogs. They are fragile reptiles. If you are seeking help, then you should be willing to put in the work to help your chamelon.

https://www.chameleonforums.com/thr...ing-water-and-i-will-post-a-pic.180723/page-2
I think @Mendez worded it beautifully in this thread.

This. I hope OP is a troll for the sake of their own health even.... If not, OP might want to get a check up at the vet too.

Back
Top Bottom