It’s Finn’s Turn to Show His 8 Months Photos 2/21/24

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Finn was my first baby to hatch and he’s ready to show his 8 month pictures.

Here’s Finn!

Camsbackyard02122024 282.jpeg

Camsbackyard02122024 304.jpeg

Camsbackyard02122024 289.jpeg

Camsbackyard02122024 290.jpeg

Camsbackyard02122024 302.jpeg

It is just nuts to me the colors your breeding line of males pull. This boy reminds me so much of the male @janjan20 got from you with all the black detailing. So stunning.

Thank you so much Becca. I absolutely love my veileds! It the first time I’ve got to keep all that I hatched and watch them all grow and developed their colors and personalities. I want get to breed anymore because there is not a demand for chameleons here. I am trying to work something out with my daughter, Janet and Lee Ready to keep my bloodline going in the US.

Thank you so much Becca. I absolutely love my veileds! It the first time I’ve got to keep all that I hatched and watch them all grow and developed their colors and personalities. I want get to breed anymore because there is not a demand for chameleons here. I am trying to work something out with my daughter, Janet and Lee Ready to keep my bloodline going in the US.
Have you thought about reaching out to one of the well known breeders to see if they would be interested in continuing your line? I mean they are literally the best colored Veileds I have ever seen.

These guys are just absolutely beautiful and I’m honored to have these guys from such a long line.

I’m hoping it works out too! The boys are coming up on their 4th birthday’s!

Back
Top Bottom