Isos And Springs Food = Faster Breeding?

The Wild One

Chameleon Enthusiast
Now that the Isopods and Springtails are in I’ve done some research and found that dog food and some vegetables help them breed faster, what do y’all use? They already have leaf litter and some decaying wood. Thoughts?

Now that the Isopods and Springtails are in I’ve done some research and found that dog food and some vegetables help them breed faster, what do y’all use? They already have leaf litter and some decaying wood. Thoughts?
Don’t use dog food use yeast, it’s cheap to buy as well or morning wood is another option

For the springtail, use activated big chunk of charcoal (biochar for plants etc) and for food use brewers yeast and BOOM party

For isopods.. always depend.. Spanish isopods need more proteins so, fish, nori algae, fish food or rep ashy food for isopods ;) donc forget the calcium.. I like to put some bone and stuff like that (dont remember the fish but in French its os de seiche (anyway its pretty common :p)

Yep cuttlebone is great for Isos and snails too. Good calcium source for them.

They sell it even at Walmart, for bird. The bone that is, not the actual fish.

Which there not actually fish, they are seawater mollusks, and are in the family with octopus and squid.

The "Cuttle Bone" is actually their internal shell, not a bone at all.

Yep cuttlebone is great for Isos and snails too. Good calcium source for them.

They sell it even at Walmart, for bird. The bone that is, not the actual fish.

Which there not actually fish, they are seawater mollusks, and are in the family with octopus and squid.

The "Cuttle Bone" is actually their internal shell, not a bone at all.
I’m wondering how long it took you to look that up lol. Thanks for the replies! I’ll see what works best.

Back
Top Bottom