ISO used cheap XL Reptibreeze cage

Are you making Buddy's cage bigger?
I am going to in the fall. I was going to use this as a temporary outdoor cage and then this summer or fall hook it up to the one I have now. I actullually decided to start a DIY cage today. Using plastic chicken fencing,bamboo for the frame, and zip ties.I saw someone make one only using PVC. It wont be super sturdy, but its only an outside cage to go aroundn a fake tree.

I am using a rubbermaid bin as my stand and doing the planted cage thing. But if you want it bigger than the one I have pictured in my thread there are some huge rubbermaids/storage bins, the largest one I have seen that could work for a planted out door cage which is likely what I will upgrade to eventually, is the type I use for my tortoise. Which is a 54 gallon rubbermaid roughneck, these are the dimensions 42-1/2 in. D x 21-1/2 in. W x 18-3/5 in.... I think there are bigger ones but this is the largest one I can find at stores near me which I found it at homedepot.

I like using old parrot cages for outside. They're more secure and no wildlife can tear into them like they can a reptibreeze

Back
Top Bottom