US ISO small/med reptibreeze

snitz427

Chameleon Enthusiast
I’ve been watching local ads for reptibreeze cages (small or medium). I’m not sure it will be worthwhile with shipping but curious to see if anyone has any old ones for sale. I’m ideally looking for the 16x16x20 version.

Please PM me your price shipped to 21222 if you have one. ThAnks!

I have a 18x18x36 but it's pretty beat up with holes from its previous owner running branches through it. I wouldn't want anything for it just the price of shipping it from CO if interested. It's just taking up room in my basement and I have no future plans for more chameleons or breeding at this point in my life. I feel the United States has enough Panther Chameleons to choose from.

I have a 18x18x36 but it's pretty beat up with holes from its previous owner running branches through it. I wouldn't want anything for it just the price of shipping it from CO if interested. It's just taking up room in my basement and I have no future plans for more chameleons or breeding at this point in my life. I feel the United States has enough Panther Chameleons to choose from.

Thank you! I checked the shipping price for the larger units and its ridiculous. Doesn't make sense to do it, but I appreciate your offer!

Hi Snitz--I'm starting to sell off my huge supplies of herp goods. I'm not going to ship you a constructed cage but I do have several NIB original LLL Reptibreeze-style cages that are the 16x20 size. LLL doesn't make them anymore but were a better version all around than Zoo-Med's. Currently Amazon is listing 16x20 ZM RB's at $55 w/ shipping; if you want I could send you a better LLL NIB for approx. $38-45 including shipping, haven't calculated the exact cost yet. Or, stop by my place in Florida and help yourself to any/all of my used cages (25+) for free!

Hi Snitz--I'm starting to sell off my huge supplies of herp goods. I'm not going to ship you a constructed cage but I do have several NIB original LLL Reptibreeze-style cages that are the 16x20 size. LLL doesn't make them anymore but were a better version all around than Zoo-Med's. Currently Amazon is listing 16x20 ZM RB's at $55 w/ shipping; if you want I could send you a better LLL NIB for approx. $38-45 including shipping, haven't calculated the exact cost yet. Or, stop by my place in Florida and help yourself to any/all of my used cages (25+) for free!

What part of FL are you in? Im actually headed down there in nov lol

Melbourne, East-central coast.
Hi there, I live north east of the Tampa area and might be interested to hear what kind of "herp stuff" you're looking to get rid of. I'm more or less just getting started in cham keeping relative to most of these folks. I'm always looking for more stuff!

Not to hijack your post or anything. And as a side note, I'm not necessarily interested in the screen cages, I have 2 reptile breeze I use for misc bug housing. I prefer to repurpose furniture to make my enclosures, hutches and the like.

Lots and lots of stuff! I've yet to actually get it all on paper so am not really ready but beyond various sized NIB and used LLL screened cages, a few glass Exo-Terra terrariums and stands, many used and new lamp fixtures (Dual-Domes, fluorescent), artificial vines, ceramic heaters, mat heaters, all kinds of bulbs, misters, incubators, full rolls of Bio-Vines, tons of cage accessories, new large bags of Repashy products, collapsible soft cages, many insect supplies (100's of fruit fly containers/egg crates/perforated lids)---all off the top of my head. Will keep a few things. I'll be using eBay for the worthwhile stuff and Craigslist for the "come and get it" most likely, with a list here as well. I'll remember to PM you whenever it gets done, just waiting for it to cool down a bit since it's all in storage on my property.

For the time being however if anyone knows of someone in this region who can use 25+ used and assembled LLL screened cham cages they are free for the taking! I need the space. Have not been able to find a rescue that wants them but feel free to pass this along; again, Melbourne Florida, 32934.

Lots and lots of stuff! I've yet to actually get it all on paper so am not really ready but beyond various sized NIB and used LLL screened cages, a few glass Exo-Terra terrariums and stands, many used and new lamp fixtures (Dual-Domes, fluorescent), artificial vines, ceramic heaters, mat heaters, all kinds of bulbs, misters, incubators, full rolls of Bio-Vines, tons of cage accessories, new large bags of Repashy products, collapsible soft cages, many insect supplies (100's of fruit fly containers/egg crates/perforated lids)---all off the top of my head. Will keep a few things. I'll be using eBay for the worthwhile stuff and Craigslist for the "come and get it" most likely, with a list here as well. I'll remember to PM you whenever it gets done, just waiting for it to cool down a bit since it's all in storage on my property.

For the time being however if anyone knows of someone in this region who can use 25+ used and assembled LLL screened cham cages they are free for the taking! I need the space. Have not been able to find a rescue that wants them but feel free to pass this along; again, Melbourne Florida, 32934.
Actually... now that you mention it... I think I will take them if you're just gonna dump them. From there I don't mind to redistribute them (for those who ask). I've actually been planning to set up for a lizard rescue type deal as there don't seem to be any around this area. The humane society lady looked at me funny when I asked if people try to bring in reptiles. Originally I was just going to make a giant enclosure with some leftover lumber... but if you're just going to get rid of them I'm sure I can put them to good use.

Nice! I'll be in orlando first week of November.... I know that's a ways off but I will definitely hit you up when we head down there to see what youv'e got left

Actually... now that you mention it... I think I will take them if you're just gonna dump them. From there I don't mind to redistribute them (for those who ask). I've actually been planning to set up for a lizard rescue type deal as there don't seem to be any around this area. The humane society lady looked at me funny when I asked if people try to bring in reptiles. Originally I was just going to make a giant enclosure with some leftover lumber... but if you're just going to get rid of them I'm sure I can put them to good use.

OK, PM me and we can talk some details-

Back
Top Bottom