Is this what I think it is

Alycia

Established Member
IMG_20171114_000718.jpg

It's hard to see but it's slightly raised on both sides and slightly discolored. Hopefully I'm just panicking

I'm also worried about that yellow around his head. Someone please tell me I'm just paranoid

She's a little more skiddish than my others she sees me coming and immediatly changes color

That was the best pic I could get. She's scared to death for some reason. I had her coming around and it suddenly changed. So I'll try to describe it. On both sides of her pelvis she has a raised solid knot. It has slight discoloration not yellow but a light brown. It wasn't there yesterday. I didn't notice it until this afternoon after my fiancee misted them. I've had problems with him being a little rough in his care with them. Not abuse just not gentle. He does better with beardies being they are a little more solid. So I'm thinking maybe in running from him she could have injured herself. I hate to say this but I'd rather it be that than another round of canv

Once she realized it was just me around she calmed down it took a few hours. Could that be an injury + bruising. She seems scared of him he may have injured her. Any insight appreciated

I've never seen CANV present like that...so ID be surprised if it was something like that. Could she have fallen and hit a branch of something in the fall?

That's what I thought as well I'm just paranoid after my female. And she may have fallen

The paranoia only got worse after a lot more research and along with having to watch my chams and beardies I also had to watch my snakes. I only have 9 chams. 2 beardies and 5 snakes. So my heart sank and I felt sick.

Back
Top Bottom