Is this Pothos a Pothos?

Casket_Case

Avid Member
I found a gorgeous plant at the store it’s called a ‘Cebu Blue Pothos’ here is a picture I found online:
FDCD8647-D505-4D0D-AF0E-4B307F425862.jpeg

It says it’s a Pothos… has anyone put this in a chameleon cage? Or know if this plant is a true pothos? I’d love to add it to my enclosure.
I have a veiled who loves eating leaves so I’d like to make sure it’s safe for him.

From what I can find it seems to be a pothos, but IMO it’s just too pretty to sacrifice to the chameleon master.
Yeah he doesn’t eat many plants at all but man he loves lonicera. I’m trying to feed him more crickets to keep him from having room for leaves lol. I’d really like to put one in his cage though.
it looks like a hoya....I have hoyas in my panther vivs..they are great!!!
Hmm, I looked for more on Amazon and once it’s referred to as a Hoya. If it is a Hoya, are they safe for veileds?

Yeah he doesn’t eat many plants at all but man he loves lonicera. I’m trying to feed him more crickets to keep him from having room for leaves lol. I’d really like to put one in his cage though.

Hmm, I looked for more on Amazon and once it’s referred to as a Hoya. If it is a Hoya, are they safe for veileds?
I looked is up and is is safe for a veiled

Back
Top Bottom