is this poop normal?

What Multivitamin are you using, and MVs should be twice a month for most, some are used every feeding, they all have different schedules, but most of them are twice a month. What MV are you using, because thats almost certainly not enough.

Most MVs, (the strong ones, and the Strong D3s) should be used, alternating, weeks. So Week 1 Day 5: D3, Week 2 Day 5: MV, Week 3 Day 5: D3, Week 4 Day 5: MV.

And @Molly1443 now you see what I am talking about...
I have only used it once, as i have had my cham for less then a month. I use Reptivite as a multivitamin and Repticalcium for my with and without d3. just wondering, Should I dust each of his meals or one of his meals? I have been doing each of his meals, just making sure.

I have only used it once, as i have had my cham for less then a month. I use Reptivite as a multivitamin and Repticalcium for my with and without d3. just wondering, Should I dust each of his meals or one of his meals? I have been doing each of his meals, just making sure.

Lightly dust all feeders, fed that day is fine.

Its very hard to control amounts with our basically only way to do it sadly. You dont want to use Too Much, but you also do want to use Too Little. Especially with D3.

If you just got him, then its not surprising at all, he is lacking in vitamins, sadly and especially with velieds and panthers, the people that cared for them before, or the breeder, or the Petcos were not taking proper care of the poor thing, so its likely lacking in Vitamins in minerals. That will balance, now that you have him and are on proper schedule :).

@PabloTheCham

Looks like you got some help from some very helpful people! I would take their suggestions about river rocks. You wont have to worry about fertilizer that way.

Also, I had asked you about how sure you were that your cham is a male in our PMs. Now that another member has mentioned the same thing, it really makes me wonder.
Despite whether your heart is set on your cham being a male or not, even you truly believe you are right, I would highly suggest you post pictures for us. Your husbandry will differ depending on your chams sex. Even the small things might be different such as basking temps and such. Can't stress how important this is. :)
here is a pic of his feet.

Attachments

• PABLOMALE.JPG
    PABLOMALE.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 74
Back
Top Bottom