Is this plant safe?

Kansasalicia

I have this potted plant in my chameleons enclosure and shes been eating it. I need to make sure safe.

Attachments

• 1572907644116548503957017899141.jpg
    1572907644116548503957017899141.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 145
I think that plant may be safe but I would be more worried about that bowl of stagnant water. Your Cham is prob more likely to get sick from that than eating the plant IMHO. I would recommend removing it ASAP.

I think that plant may be safe but I would be more worried about that bowl of stagnant water. Your Cham is prob more likely to get sick from that than eating the plant IMHO. I would recommend removing it ASAP.
She drinks water from a bowl, but I do mist her cage too

Typically chameleons don’t drink from standing water from a bowl. If yours does that is very rare. They acquire their hydration needs through dew on leaves, food, misting, and nighttime fogging. Just want you to be informed and to prevent illness later down the road. :)

Typically chameleons don’t drink from standing water from a bowl. If yours does that is very rare. They acquire their hydration needs through dew on leaves, food, misting, and nighttime fogging. Just want you to be informed and to prevent illness later down the road. :)
Thanks I appreciate it! I was told she drinks from the bowl, but I still mist to be sure she is getting water.

Back
Top Bottom