Is this plant list accurate?

Munchers is correct. I'm on my 3rd Money Tree.
20230314_180620.jpg

Lol. He sure loved his greens, that's too funny. For panthers I highly suggest Benjamin ficus. Pothos, money tree, umbrella plant. I keep hibiscus with panthers and my veiled, they love it n looks so pretty

Yes,
20230803_154826.jpg
He loves Pothos and Money Tree leaves.

I can't find Benjamin ficus or umbrella plant. We have the Fiddle Leaf Ficus which is not recommended.

I just purchased:
20230813_160555.jpg

Croton
Dracaena -
Asplenium Nidus - birds nest fern
Ponytail palm
Dragon Tree
Money tree
Anthurium

Do you have an online resource for plants? I can return these. I really want a Umbrella Tree.

I personally wouldn't recommend the red flower one on the far right. I tried to put one in my chameleon enclosure a ways back and my girl tried to shoot at the little green thing in the middle. I think she thought it was a caterpillar or something. If you feel it, its pretty hard, I would be concerned that it could be a possible choking hazard. I now have mine on my dining room table.

Yeah, I was doing wayyyy to much. I'm gonna return most of those plants, then order a Schefflera and Monstera, buy a pothos and call it a day.....

Yes, View attachment 341841He loves Pothos and Money Tree leaves.

I can't find Benjamin ficus or umbrella plant. We have the Fiddle Leaf Ficus which is not recommended.

I just purchased:View attachment 341846
Croton
Dracaena -
Asplenium Nidus - birds nest fern
Ponytail palm
Dragon Tree
Money tree
Anthurium

Do you have an online resource for plants? I can return these. I really want a Umbrella Tree.
Croton- Fine to use although no real branches for them to utilize.
Dracaena - fine to use
Asplenium Nidus - birds nest fern I would not use these with a veiled.
Ponytail palm I would not use with a veiled. they can have a bit of a sharpness to their leaves.
Dragon Tree Fine to use with a veiled. This is another type of Dracaena
Money tree Fine to use with a veiled.
Anthurium I would not use this one.

Back
Top Bottom