is this ok

cham702

is this a ok cage forum

j1.jpg

is the pic sideways? It looks as though you only have branches going one way which is either vertical, or horizontal depending if the picture is turned. You want a combination of both. Also, it wouldnt hurt to have a live plant in there. From the pic it looks like everything is fake. You have alot of foilage which is good you just need to spice it up with some variety.

i use that same cages for small juvies, I use small umbrellas or Bonsai Ficus. Both are cheap at Lowes or home depot. what are you planning to put in it?

Depending what the size of the cage is, it could be.
If it's one of the 28x12x30 it would be decent for a female panther and some of the smaller cham species.
If you have a male panther/veiled/or one of the larger species I'd get a bigger cage.

That's what I figured but wanted to make sure. You are going to have to eventually get a bigger cage. You could get away with it for now. i have a 36H X 30W X 18 deep for my panther since he was 4 1/2 mos old. I also free range mine alot of time on the patio so he does not spend all of his time in the cage.

Understandable, it is fine for now but as he grows he will need a bigger cage to roam around in. Start saving your pennies!!!

Back
Top Bottom