Is this normal? White on panther chameleons head.

JacobeJones

Hello all.
This is Neo.
I just want to get some opinions on the white or clear area of his head. I've had him since he was a baby.
It started to develop after he was a couple of months old.

To me, it looks like built-up shed that never came off and is not just a part of him.

Has anyone seen this before? Is this something to be concerned about?

Thanks!
IMG_1120.jpeg
IMG_1121.jpeg
IMG_1122.jpeg
IMG_1123.jpeg
IMG_1119.jpeg

Wow, I didn't think about that.
Poor guy.

I just feel like I would have seen it progress if he was grinding his head or something. I work from home and am with them almost 24/7 so I'm not sure.

I don't see how it could have ever been a burn as I'm made sure all temps and UVB are as they should be according to the chameleon academy.

Puzzling

From the older pictures, I found it looks like it came out of nowhere and has progressively gotten better with the blackish area around it being whats healed. :/

Hello all.
This is Neo.
I just want to get some opinions on the white or clear area of his head. I've had him since he was a baby.
It started to develop after he was a couple of months old.

To me, it looks like built-up shed that never came off and is not just a part of him.

Has anyone seen this before? Is this something to be concerned about?

Thanks!
View attachment 330184View attachment 330185View attachment 330186View attachment 330188 View attachment 330183
if that's not a burn mark, it may be the start of a piebald panther chameleon gene but idk lol

Back
Top Bottom