is this cage right?

That is a great cage for an adult Veiled or Panther or a few of the other bigger guys out there. I doubt you will find one new for any cheaper!

Awesome, Will that cage be to big for a baby vieled the place im getting them from said they are only about 3 to 5 inches long when they get them. also what is a good plant to use as a base plant for a vieled.

Awesome, Will that cage be to big for a baby vieled the place im getting them from said they are only about 3 to 5 inches long when they get them. also what is a good plant to use as a base plant for a vieled.

Just make sure to load it with plants and vines so if he does accidentally fall he has those to protect his fall. The more plants and vines the less likely he will fall.

These cages are great. I have 2 - 18" x 18" x 36" and 1 - 24" x 24" x 48" from LLLReptile.
They are very easy to assemble, fantastic to keep clean and very reasonably priced. The larger cage is huge when you get it together, you should start out with something smaller for a baby but you won't be dissapointed with one of these cages.

I have a confession... there is no picture in the first post! =p

Anyway size of the cage necessary will depend on factors like species and husbandry. For example if you plan to let bugs loose in the cage so your chameleon can hunt, a large cage might be overwhelming for a small chameleon. However if you plan to cupfeed, an oversized cage becomes less of a problem.

You can get bigger cages for cheaper, but they're definitely not better. Those LLLReptile ones are great for the price. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom