Is this a shed?

Lunatuck

Established Member
Cosmic's bottom lip looked a little funny earlier. He's also been rubbing his face a bit on branches. I suspected a shed was coming, but want to make sure. If not, I'll post the form for help.
IMG_0068.JPG

Came home from work and he had almost completely finished his shed. So happy! I was a bit nervous.

Yeah I was just gonna say you'll know if he'll shed... it's usually a very rapid thing... within an hour of thinking he may be shedding. all a sudden you see his whole body covered in a shell of white skin. An another hour or 2 to rub it all off.. it's quite amazing

Yeah I was just gonna say you'll know if he'll shed... it's usually a very rapid thing... within an hour of thinking he may be shedding. all a sudden you see his whole body covered in a shell of white skin. An another hour or 2 to rub it all off.. it's quite amazing

Lol. Too bad I missed most of it.

He is moving a lot more then usual. Trying to get the remaining shed off his feet.

2-4 months mine shed almost every 2 weeks, just curious about your cham, does he have the bulge at the base of the tail?

I can see the bulge there, he looks 2.5 - 3 months old, very young, do you have a blacklight on?

The lighting color looks off, even for a uvb, he looks very healthy!! Lots of different size branches-vines-wires etc.. to walk or crawl on is good for their health, I got a box of live spanish moss and put it under the water nozzle, they love it, just for an idea

The lighting color looks off, even for a uvb, he looks very healthy!! Lots of different size branches-vines-wires etc.. to walk or crawl on is good for their health, I got a box of live spanish moss and put it under the water nozzle, they love it, just for an idea

Yes the camera white balance gets messed ip with the two lights.

I have been considering spanish moss. Just afraid hell eat it in a cross fire.

Back
Top Bottom