Is this a male or female????

i think we need to have a prize for the right guesses. how about a medal ;) as of right now from the last set of pics posted, i still say female.

i think we need to have a prize for the right guesses. how about a medal ;) as of right now from the last set of pics posted, i still say female.

Really? Dang. I'm certain I see a bulge in that 3rd pic. Maybe I need to put my glasses on. :D

I am thinking it is female as well. I want to see a clear full body shot and its age before I can confirm my guess.

Still saying female as well. Males don't have that prominent of a dip at the base. But I agree, a full body shot with tail sticking straight out will help.

I'll post better full body shots when I get home but this is what I have on my phone. Sorry about the picture quality. He/she is about 2.5 months old

92841d1392325811-basil-here-maybe-its-baleeze-image.jpg

pusaty3a.jpg

Am I the only one that sees a bulge? Please excuse my crude drawings. Trying to draw a circle on your phone while in a bumpy car is difficult. :)

i'm not looking for a bulge. i'm looking at the indent right before the vent. a male doesn't have that indent and is literally a straight line across the vent.

i'm not looking for a bulge. i'm looking at the indent right before the vent. a male doesn't have that indent and is literally a straight line across the vent.

What is that bulge in the pictures?

And could it have anything to do with the fact that he/she hadn't eaten very well the past week or so?

I definitely see what you are talking about and I see a lot of pink in the bands so I agree that there is a 99% chance it's a female but I was wondering if you even thought there was a 1% chance it was male....had to ask ;)

Back
Top Bottom