Is There /Anything/ Else I Need?

I found those vines to be kinda skinny. They are good when they are young but when they get older they really don't support the chameleons weight too good. But they should be fine for now. The best vines are the BioVines. Most petstores sell them They are thick and dark brown and are great for climbing around. You are also going to get a different supplementation schedule for dusting your feeders with from the Kammer's than what is used on the forum here. Just go with it. It works, but if you are going to be giving your cham alot of outdoor time then you wanna cut back on the calcium with d3. I barely even use the d3 anymore as my chameleon is outside every day for many hours getting natural sunlight.

I plan on taking my cham out as much as possible, but here in Kansas it can get very very cold in the winter time. So basically from November until at least March, he will be inside. I've heard of those vines, but some people said the black coating has a tendency to fall off.. Has this been your experience?

Not at all but maybe they are misting their cages way more and getting them wet. I don't do a whole lot of misting like most people. My chameleon does not drink from misitings, just from the dirpper and my humidity living in Florida is pretty high, even inside my house with the AC going so my vines have not taken that much of a beating! I mist him when he is outside to cool him off in his outdoor cage but I do not have any of those vines in that cage.

The pothos will be situated behind the biggest loop in the vine, in that big blank space. If that makes any sense...I'm going to place it on the back screen panel.

try and loop those little pieces that stick out from the vines around the vine so they are not sticking out. I was always afraid my cham would get poked inthe eye by them. Just a safety precaution!

Cool :), I'll be getting a mist-king once he's in his adult enclosure, for now I think I'm just going to hand mist him. I just want everything to go right until then >_<, I think all I need now is for my magnatural planter to come in and get some sort of multi-vitamin. I thought that was what herptivite was, but I guess not..

try and loop those little pieces that stick out from the vines around the vine so they are not sticking out. I was always afraid my cham would get poked inthe eye by them. Just a safety precaution!

Okay, I didn't think about that...back to twisting I go..

Back
Top Bottom