Is there a list of members who are knowledgeable about each species of Cham?

Lindasjackson

Chameleon Enthusiast
It would be nice to have a list of members who are knowledgeable about each species of chameleon so those of us trying to help newbies can access that list and then tag in the people to help with questions and whatnot. It would also help so that we don’t always tag in the same person and overburden them. Is there such a list anywhere?

It's a question of participation. Not everyone has added their experience. It is voluntary. It is a relatively new feature. Some people have experience with quite a few species and that is reflected in the data.

Ehhhh so that link may help but does not show everyone. There are ranges of time you choose and then you have to go back in and manually update them. There are people within the forum with a ton of experience that have not added their info and those that have that are not active within the forum.

It just would be nice to have this pinned somewhere so when we get a newbie with problems we can go to this list and tag in the people that know about this particular Cham.

It just would be nice to have this pinned somewhere so when we get a newbie with problems we can go to this list and tag in the people that know about this particular Cham.
The longer you are here the more members you will know and then know who to tag. There are certain people I tag in based on what species and even gender.

Even with the listing linked it is windows of how long someone has worked with them. 1-3 years is a big difference if it is 1 year or 3 years. Also they may only have hands on with males.

The longer you are here the more members you will know and then know who to tag. There are certain people I tag in based on what species and even gender.

Even with the listing linked it is windows of how long someone has worked with them. 1-3 years is a big difference if it is 1 year or 3 years. Also they may only have hands on with males.
Yes, true. I just always tag you, kinyonga, erklerose, and missskittles because you answer the most questions and are very smart ladies! I just don’t want to overburden you. I answer questions where I can from what I’ve learned from you all.

Yes, true. I just always tag you, kinyonga, erklerose, and missskittles because you answer the most questions and are very smart ladies! I just don’t want to overburden you. I answer questions where I can from what I’ve learned from you all.
The issue is that not many people are very active when it comes to help threads. So while some may have experience it does not mean they are actively helping in the forum. :(

Back
Top Bottom