Is she pregnant?

Triceros

I just rescued my new female jacksons chameleon today!
Her name is aphrodite the pet store I got her from didnt know how old she was or that she may be pregnant but ill leave that for you all to decide

IMAG0121.jpg

IMAG0120.jpg

IMAG0119.jpg

she looks a lil large but is not showing gravid colors..maybe because no male is present?? anyway nice single horn, pretty rare..:D

Could be a jacksonii jacksonii with that rostril horn. Not sure if she is pregnant. It's hard to tell. She looks like she needs water. Hydrate her.

Just got her dripper set and drippin and shes going off like no other! that pet store never gavee her or my new boy adonis any water ive been letting her dripper go nd misting him a while and they show no signs of stopping... Also she was with my adonis in asingle cage with a few younger females when I got her... Thnx for the replys!

Lets keep the ball rollin lol I really need to be sure she isnt pregnant since she had shared a cage with a male

IMO she looks gravid. If she was with a male for any period of time she was most likely mated. Good job with the water, a dripper is the best way to get water to her. How is her color now?

Shes alot redder today and tannish looking and she likes hanging from the top of her cage for some reason thanks for the reply btw ill post more pics later :)

Do you know which sub-species she is? She has and extremely large rostral horn for a female Jacksonii Xantholophus... Looks alot like a female Jacksonii Jacksonii. She does look like she may be pregnant though.

Sorry im not too sure because like I said I rescued her from a pet store with no clue on her age or that she may be pregnant and dehydrated, all I they told me is that shes a female jackson :(

it is possible for her to be gravid.. but it could take months to know for sure.. if she has been around a male in the last 3 years or so she could be gravid.. we have a female who has given birth to 3 clutches without even seeing a male.. we dont even have a male and she keeps pumping them out!

it is possible for her to be gravid.. but it could take months to know for sure.. if she has been around a male in the last 3 years or so she could be gravid.. we have a female who has given birth to 3 clutches without even seeing a male.. we dont even have a male and she keeps pumping them out!

That's pretty awesome, can you send me one of her magical babies? Maybe it will grow up and have babies for me haha :p

Nice!
She could be A-sexual.

Back
Top Bottom