Is My Jackson Pregnant?

ufcmalone10

I bought her yesterday. She is a chunk but idk if she's just been fed good or pregnant. She looks big from the side but looking down on her she doesnt look that fat. She was farm raised in Hawaii not WC. The guys didnt know how old she was besides that they had her for 3 months. caged with a make as well. I just got out of veileds now into Jackson's. please let me know what you think. Thank you. If so ill need to prepare my baby hatchery setup.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 164
Here is a side view of her standing on vine. The best I can get her. Please help with any info.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 155
she looks a little pudgy :) if she is a wc, most of them are - but the only real way to tell is to take her to a vet and have him x-ray her if they are far enough along, they will show up - just make sure you start reading now so if she does have babies you will be ready - be sure to remove them asap - she will eat them~ and have lots of Fr flies ready, those little babies eat A LOT :)

Ok thank you. When I got her at a show she was in a cage with one male n another female. I bought the male n one of the females.

Back
Top Bottom