Is my female veiled GRAVID!

Leo_the_veiled

Hi, I have a 6 month old female veiled chameleon. For the past week or so she has been showing different colours than normal. She is neon green with black bars and black spots everywhere. Normally she stays just a plain green. I need help please.

Those colors show that she is A. stressed or B. Trying to absorb more heat. If it is cold where you live right now and she has been under the heat lamp a lot is is because she is cold. If not she is stressed for some reason. Please post a pic of the cage and one or two of her, it helps us find out what is wrong a lot.

Those colors show that she is A. stressed or B. Trying to absorb more heat. If it is cold where you live right now and she has been under the heat lamp a lot is is because she is cold. If not she is stressed for some reason. Please post a pic of the cage and one or two of her, it helps us find out what is wrong a lot.
Ok I will, I just joined soho would I post a pic?

Hit "upload a file" under the text box, then the "choose file" button. You should get the option to choose or take a pic. Hit "use photo" when you get a good one.

Hit "upload a file" under the text box, then the "choose file" button. You should get the option to choose or take a pic. Hit "use photo" when you get a good one.
This is the cage

Attachments

• IMG_0451.JPG
    IMG_0451.JPG
    257.8 KB · Views: 182
Here is some of her

Attachments

• IMG_0491.JPG
    IMG_0491.JPG
    222.7 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_0460.JPG
    IMG_0460.JPG
    290.1 KB · Views: 170
Back
Top Bottom