is it true ?

unknown91

is it true that you can increase the coloring of the chameleons when they are growing, when they are little, by giving them some kind of veggies, like red pepper and whatnot ?

Yes and no.

You cant give a cham red peppers and have the cham grow more red as they age.

But if you provide a well gutloaded bug diet, with the right vitamins and such, you can enhance whatever colors they will develop.

Healthy chameleon means healthy colors. Good gut load and assortment on feeders with the correct supplements and he will show you all the beautiful colors he has.

i try too feed the dubias with lots of veggies but they only eat the carrots and apples :D they don't even touch the pepper, potatoes, mangos ....

i try too feed the dubias with lots of veggies but they only eat the carrots and apples :D they don't even touch the pepper, potatoes, mangos ....

Sounds like you are offering too much food to your roaches. I feed mine sparingly and the destroy anything I put in their container within minutes, including pepper, potatoes, and mangos

since i feed them every day to my cham, they never lack food, so yea ... i would say i offer them too much, but what should i do ?
if i'm not feeding them a day, they won't be gutloaded for my cham

I just give them one wet gut load at a time. They murder it then I put something different the next day. Would you eat a ground beef if you had a steak right there too?

well, i think that's not the same.
we eat what we like most of the time, they it to survive. yea, they can have preferences, but they it what they can get, that's the instinct of survival, so the problem is that i put something that they like more beside something that they don't like so much, as you said with the beef (although i don't really know what those are, since i'm not from US, but sounds tasty).
i think i will give them only pepper from some days and they should it it, OR THEY WILL DIE.
no really, they won't, tuff sons of *****es.

Back
Top Bottom