Is it really egg bound or constipation

Well you’ve just got to have one hiding somewhere! 😂

Lookl

20220626_113115.jpg

How much are you feeding her in a week now? What insects?
When they did the surgery, did they remove all the parts of the reproductive system as well as the follicles, etc?

How much are you feeding her in a week now? What insects?
When they did the surgery, did they remove all the parts of the reproductive system as well as the follicles, etc?
Im doing the three days a week with calcium without d one those feeding days every other sunday calcium with d3 and reptivite every other sunday. I feed her crickets and meal worms moderation superworms and mealworms occasional wax worms or hornworms for treats only. She will get the occasional dragon fly but avoid this as much as possible not knowing if they have been around pesticides. Im hoping all of the reproduxtive tissue was removed but doc doesnt guarantee anything her poops are still not back to normal shes pooping little bit everyday hopefully cleaning out what was backed out this is a current photo the photo about is tiki my adolescent
20220902_161949.jpg

Im doing the three days a week with calcium without d one those feeding days every other sunday calcium with d3 and reptivite every other sunday. I feed her crickets and meal worms moderation superworms and mealworms occasional wax worms or hornworms for treats only. She will get the occasional dragon fly but avoid this as much as possible not knowing if they have been around pesticides. Im hoping all of the reproduxtive tissue was removed but doc doesnt guarantee anything her poops are still not back to normal shes pooping little bit everyday hopefully cleaning out what was backed out this is a current photo the photo about is tiki my adolescent View attachment 328812
See her little scar towards the right side facing us in this piture its on the left of her white belly line.

Back
Top Bottom