Is it really egg bound or constipation

Great news.....well done 👌
Thanks Sonny and the tobramycin is working great since I stopped using the Gentmycin on my baby cham tiki. I HAVE A BABY DOLL tree it says its safe but can it irritate my baby chams eyes? Is it really safe for her? This is her outside basking tree could it cause her to be irritated by it?

Thanks Sonny and the tobramycin is working great since I stopped using the Gentmycin on my baby cham tiki. I HAVE A BABY DOLL tree it says its safe but can it irritate my baby chams eyes? Is it really safe for her? This is her outside basking tree could it cause her to be irritated by it?
Also great news. Assuming a China Doll tree, that one is chameleon safe. It´s on the safe list.

https://www.madcham.de/en/pflanzen-fuers-terrarium/ (it´s English)

Attachments

• Chameleon-Plants-061321.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 86
This tree is considered toxin free, therefore are the changes small she has the eye irritation from it, however we can never rule it out. Maybe she just rubbed her eye(s) against a twig and she got some debris in it, which could caused it. When they´re close to a shed, they sometimes rub their eyes against twigs / branches, this is why we don´t recommend the fake vines from Exo-Terra, they´re notorious for letting off particles.

3 days left till Charlotte gets her sutures out.! Labs have improved almost 100 percent and my baby girl is starting to look like her old self again with the exception of her weight loss through the egg and follicels being removed. Can not wait to get her back into her regular encloseure..meds almost completed. Im grateful ....
Yah!!! Tomorrow is the day Ive been waiting for Charlotte gets her sutures out. Cant wait to get her into her old enclosure will we go through the whole adaption thing again. 😩 Ive felt so bad keeping her in that make shift hospital recovery enclosure although the cutest thing shes done is sleep every night in a balled up washcloth ive kept in the corner of the cage she picked sleeping there over the one wood blunger she had I think she actually like the little nest i made her have to get a picture for you all! Maybe i will put one in her ficus tree seeing she liked it so much 😀

Yah!!! Tomorrow is the day Ive been waiting for Charlotte gets her sutures out. Cant wait to get her into her old enclosure will we go through the whole adaption thing again. 😩 Ive felt so bad keeping her in that make shift hospital recovery enclosure although the cutest thing shes done is sleep every night in a balled up washcloth ive kept in the corner of the cage she picked sleeping there over the one wood blunger she had I think she actually like the little nest i made her have to get a picture for you all! Maybe i will put one in her ficus tree seeing she liked it so much 😀
Yay! I’m so thrilled for you both that Charlotte has gotten thru everything and been making a full recovery. Yes please! We definitely need pics of your sweet lady sleeping on her washcloth nest. 🥰 💗 💗

Extremely happy for the both of you, it became critical and pretty close, but luckily this story has a happy ending 💚

Can´t agree more.......

picture GIF by @SummerBreak

Tobramycin dod the trick and no more parasites but shes awfully active and that robin egg speckles are here golds peaking through.she seems young for a clutch. Time to make a new lay bin also

I Have a question seeing charlotte is spayed do i need to keep a lay bin in her home i read that she could and can have more eggs if the vet didnt remove all over her reproductive tissue is this true

Back
Top Bottom