is it normal for mistking to spray all the way down to paper towels?

sarie

i have paper towels lined at the bottom of my 2x2x4 enclosure and just installed a mistking with a double misting nozzle. whenever it sprays it soaks the bottom. the paper towels are there for easy cleanup to pick up poop. is this normal. will the paper towels dry up

okay thanks. for now i just have an xl reptibreeze cage. i plan to upgrade to a dragon strand hybrid cage 😁
k well that is what you will need to manage until then lol. It gets wet and watch your furniture because it will leak out on it. The DS cages are fantastic. The build cycle can be a wait so make sure you get your order in. You will either need to wet vac the pan or install a drainage line.

is it normal for mistking to spray all the way down to paper towels?
I wouldn't say it's abnormal. It depends on where they're aimed and how much foliage there is to catch the water. I have one small area where the mist hits the screen floor; the rest winds up on the foliage, where it should.

Misting any more than what it takes to wet down the foliage is (IMO) a waste of expensive distilled or RO water—it just goes down into the drainage tray, and drains into the bucket below.

Back
Top Bottom