Is it just me...?

Malicious

I wanted to share a few of my pet peeves with you guys, and see what some of yours are as well. It can be related to anything in our daily lives.

Here are a few of mine:

-Kids that wear baggy pants hanging off their @&%es.... :rolleyes:

-When people use the terms "lol" "lmao" and "rofl" :rolleyes:

-And last but not least, fast food employees that can't speak proper English!
What the heck is a Cheddy coke and a yumbo yack any way? :confused:

-Jay

I wanted to share a few of my pet peeves with you guys, and see what some of yours are as well. It can be related to anything in our daily lives.

Here are a few of mine:

-When people use the terms "lol" "lmao" and "rofl" :rolleyes:

-And last but not least, fast food employees that can't speak proper English!
What the heck is a Cheddy coke and a yumbo yack any way? :confused:

-Jay

LMAO! This thread had me ROFL I order Yumbo Yacks with chess all the time LOL. Had to mess with ya

My big ones lately:

People that breed "Designer Dogs" (MUTTS!!!)

People that go on Craigslist getting free dogs and other pets and then turn around and sell them.

Bad Customer Service-people just don't believe in it anymore.

People that take a job for granted, don't show up for work, think they can get away with everything.

Parents that ignore thier IDIOT kids-turn their backs on their own kids TERRIBLE behavior, and then turn around and try to defend their actions! (This leads to why people do the third and fourth things in this list!)

This is what pisses me off.

1.) Tele-marketers that keep calling even though you have asked them to stop calling and that you are on the do not call list so they act slick and use international callers for it.

2.) People that refuse to use the "search" button before posting 1000 threads of stuff that has already been answered.

3.) People that have pintos or any other crap car and throw a high end car emblem on it. (Seen a smart car with Mercedes emblems on it on the freeway yesterday) not to mention all the honda's with Lexus emblems.

4.) E-thug / Xbox-Thugs! Are you serious to sit there and bicker back and forth about F that I'll kill you and etc when you have no fricken clue who the person is or where they even live.

5.) Regular members HAHAHAH JAY! :p

hey sancho when a telemarketer calls you tell them there violating the do not call list and that you have allready warned them not to call and tell them you are filing a lawsuit and ask them to talk to there boss they freak its awesome mostly they just hangup on me lol

hey sancho when a telemarketer calls you tell them there violating the do not call list and that you have allready warned them not to call and tell them you are filing a lawsuit and ask them to talk to there boss they freak its awesome mostly they just hangup on me lol

I tell them all the time and I hear "I am calling from Europe US laws do not apply. Would you be interested in buying a car warranty extension" and other BS like that.

lol screw the land line and just stay permanet with a cell phone thats what i did and never regeted it plus i save 20 bucks a month lol

oh i hate when people switch lanes complete and then use their turn signals after they merged.... i live in vegas home of the worst drivers in the world

Bad Customer Service-people just don't believe in it anymore.

People that take a job for granted, don't show up for work, think they can get away with everything.

Parents that ignore thier IDIOT kids-turn their backs on their own kids TERRIBLE behavior, and then turn around and try to defend their actions! (This leads to why people do the third and fourth things in this list!)

well said Juli. I could not agree more.

1. People who don't use their blinkers while driving.

2. People who don't say 'thank you' when you hold the door open for them or lack of any other common courtisey.

3. People who just hang up when they have the wrong number.

4. Telemarketing should be outlawed period.

5. When you put a winky face at the end of the sentice ;) to let them know, you are KIDDING and they get their panties in a twist.

6. Abusive missspelling. I don't mind 'their vs. there'* but when every other word is mispelled and zero sentence structure - go back to school!

7. Using "i" instead of "I".

8. Really getting sick of the PC thing but that could be because I am getting older and 'we' didn't have a problem with saying things as they were.

9. People who continually swear while trying to communicate and they are not even mad. :confused:

10. People on Craigslist who list their 14 year old dog and not having time for it anymore - give me a break! :mad:

* For those who want to know: "There" is a place or location such as, " The chameleon is over there by the tree". "Their" is a possession as in " Their chameleon is cool" or " You should see their chameleons". :)

1. 12 year old kids who some how got there parents to by them a M rated game, and then on xbox live curse at you with high voices.

2. Crickets who escape there enclosure when they know there is no food on the outside and six hungry cats just waiting for this to happen.

3. Parents who let the daughters who are between the ages of eight and ten wear shorts that say "Juicy" on the back.

4. Drivers who flip you off after cutting you off.

-Jared

I serve the public for a living, so I have many pet peeves!!:mad:

I cant stand people who wear their dark sunglasses indoors. Are you high?LOL

I CANT stand people who try to carry on a cell conversation while I am trying to serve them....I find that so rude.

I CANT STAND bad manners!! I gripe at my kids all day to say please and thank you and I go to work and the adults dont know how to say it:rolleyes:

Jared, LOL you stole one of mine. Never while I live on this earth will I allow one of three daughters to go out with anything written across their butts ;)

This is what pisses me off.

2.) People that refuse to use the "search" button before posting 1000 threads of stuff that has already been answered.

But by not using the search tool I get more posts :D. I'm just kidding I'm still new to the site, and I try using the search button before posting up threads.

Here are some of my pet peeves
1) People who use poor grammar. Especially using seen. For instances I seen that picture the other day....

2) The "lost shopper". These are the people who walk down every aisle stopping in everyone's way, and then they realize they're in the wrong aisle.

3) The popped collar. Seriously how can anyone think this is cool/stylish?
popped-collar-3.jpg

I serve the public for a living, so I have many pet peeves!!:mad:

I cant stand people who wear their dark sunglasses indoors. Are you high?LOL

I CANT stand people who try to carry on a cell conversation while I am trying to serve them....I find that so rude.

I CANT STAND bad manners!! I gripe at my kids all day to say please and thank you and I go to work and the adults dont know how to say it:rolleyes:

Jared, LOL you stole one of mine. Never while I live on this earth will I allow one of three daughters to go out with anything written across their butts ;)

haha my bad, here in Texas that crap is everywhere. It should be illegal to even make somthing like that.

hmmm, such a funny thread.
let me see if I can list a few things....

1) people who walk behind you when you are backing up into a parking spot.
mostly done by people when you are backing up to parallel park on a busy street and you are watching out for cars who would love to ram your new car. (all because they just want to cross the street. think: jay walking)

2) people who do the above with a baby carriage!!!!!!!

3) people who blast through stop signs or red lights thinking that they own the road or the no one else could be driving durring rush hour.

4) poor coustomer service

5) tech suport who insists that your memory or hard drive is bad when a patch to a game wont install, yet you reinstalled the game 3 times and it installed fine, you tested the memory with more tests then they ask you to do, you tested the harddrive, you installed countless other crap, and all is fine.
yet, my computer is broken because they couldn't have made a patch that has problems with 64bit systems after all.

6) people who bump into you and then give you a dirty look, like you just did something to them.

7) TELLEMARKETERS

8) people who get pissed off because I'm 42yo and still can't spell, when I'm on some forum.
look, if my teachers back in the day (when teachers were good and cared about kids) couldn't teach me how to spell, do you realy think that I'm going to somehow magicly get better by going back to school?
grow up, it's just a forum.

9) men/boys who have thier pants below thier rear ends.
if I wanted to see your undies, I would try to pick you up at a bar.

10) trying my hardest to keep my humidity above 50% in Splats cage.
even with a room humidifier, it is hard at times. summer is comming, so it will get easyer for a while.

OMG, this list is getting so long, and I just begun to vent. :eek:

Harry

I'm with you on that one, but what is even WORSE, is that lately I've seen alot of teenage/college boys wearing those "skinny jeans"...but they're still sagging off their @&%es!?! how does that even work?? I don't understand...

Also - People who like to tell other people how to manage their lives when they obviously have problems managing their own.

- People who take anything & everything too seriously. You have to have a sense of humor or life will just eat you alive. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom