is it crazy ? or will it work?

i cant realy do any big modifications to it sadly when i move out the tank is staying with my mom and i am redoing it to acomidate asian long tailed grass lizards cause they are her favorite
Then there is no way it will work for a chameleon with out big modifications.

well i have decided to wait for the sake of the animals well being and i am looking for alternitive options for this tank may try gecos but i want something that will tolerate some handleing sadly i think collared lizards get too big as well

well i have decided to wait for the sake of the animals well being and i am looking for alternitive options for this tank may try gecos but i want something that will tolerate some handleing sadly i think collared lizards get too big as well
It's really cool to hear you're willing to take a step back and do what's best. There is something special about chameleons that touch my heart more then any other reptile I've ever had, I'm sure most here feel the same way. To watch them get sick, suffer, or die because of what could have been prevented is very painful. Since you are familiar around here, you don't have to disappear. Stick around, ask questions, join in the conversations, not owning one doesn't make you not apart of the community.

I think this is the best decision overall. That tank might be great for a dart or other small tree frog pair. They'll do better in the more stable setup, they are beautiful, and designing it can be fun!

Back
Top Bottom