Is it a boy or a girl

I really want to know what the gender is.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 28
I want to hold mine so bad. They come to the front screen and seem genuinely confident and interested in what’s going on in the room. So come on out little fella! Nope, nope, nope. As soon as I reach in I get a huge defensive response and stress colors. Look don’t touch.

Look but don't touch. Try to focus on: (start a graph)

1. Is baby eating/drinking
2. How much is baby eating/drinking
3. How many times a day is baby eating/drinking
4. Is baby pooping
5. How often is baby pooping
6. What does poop look like
7. Take a ton of pictures
8. Chart temps/humidity

If something goes wrong this data will help the Vet.

@Lincolns lizards I can feel your excitement and joy in your words. Your excitement has sparked my joy for you and Baby Cham. On this Forum you have found some experienced Hobbyist. They are not just keepers, like myself. They study, research, and explore all things Chameleons to provide keepers like me, world class information regarding husbandry, care, wellness and sickness. The care experts have given you some great information to guide you in keeping Baby Cham healthy.

Baby Cham is too young to sex and should not be held. However, we would love it if you drop pictures of Baby Cham in this thread. I assure you as soon as one of the experts is confident of Baby Chams sex that will tell you. In the mean time, try to come up with Boy, Girl, and Unisex names. You could even get your friends and family involved. Make a box have them guess the sex. When Baby Chams sex is determined, have a gender reveal. Well take care of Baby Cham and please share some pics. We love the cute pics.🥰.

I may be able to tell. But need full body from side pics. Also better lighting. Take some with door open n baby walking on branch.

Put a tiny, tiny smear of banana in a small feeding cup (to attract/concentrate the fruit flies to one area). Yoshi will be attracted to the movement.

You can use a inexpensive wifi camera to monitor Yoshi. (If you want to see him eat, drink, and poop. Baby Yoshi is very shy (typical Cham behavior). The camera will give you opportunities to see/admire, and capture pics of Baby Yoshi while giving Baby Yoshi time to get settled in his big new home. Remember Yoshi has been living all alone in his comfy little egg.

Back
Top Bottom